Are you looking to spice up your hummus?? Try our super green hummus dip that is full of flavor and nutrients!
- 1 (15 ounce) can of chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can of artichoke hearts, rinsed
- 1 cup of baby kale and spinach mix
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- 1 lemon
- 1/8 cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- In the bowl of the food processor combine chickpeas, artichoke hearts, garlic and sesame oil.
- Pulse mixture for about 45-60 seconds.
- After mixture is slightly pulsed, add kale and spinach, olive oil, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Then squeeze a lemon into the mixture. Pulse until desired texture.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and cayenne pepper if desired.