Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Dry Rubbed Pork Spare Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Perfectly seasoned and absolutely delicious!
|2 racks pork spare ribs|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 1/2 tablespoons paprika|
|Hickory liquid smoke, to taste|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|6 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder|
|1/2 cup apple cider vinegar|
- Combine garlic powder, salt, paprika, black pepper, brown sugar, onion powder and chili powder together.
- Shake a few drops of liquid smoke on the spare ribs.
- Apply dry rub on spare ribs, coat completely.
- Wrap spare ribs with plastic wrap, place in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Place spare ribs on a pan and cover with aluminum foil. Cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, pour apple cider vinegar over ribs, cover and cook for an additional 60 minutes.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Ribs|