Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Steak Street Tacos with Spicy Salsa
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Small size with big flavor!
|1 1/2 lb beef flat iron steak|
|1/2 cup Italian dressing|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1 tablespoon honey|
|1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
|12 street taco tortillas, warmed|
|1 package shredded Mexican cheese blend, 8 oz.|
|Spicy salsa, for garnish|
- Combine Italian dressing, lime juice, honey, ground cumin and chili powder in a mixing bowl.
- Cut steak into cubes. Place steak in a resealable bag and pour marinade over top. Close bag and let marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove beef from marinade and discard the marinade.
- Heat pan to medium heat. Add half of the beef and cook for about 2 minutes, until beef is no longer pink. Repeat with remaining steak.
- Evenly divide steak among the tortillas. Top with spicy salsa and shredded cheese.
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >