Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Boneless Beef Short Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
These short ribs will have everyone licking their fingers.
|1/2 cup packed light brown sugar|
|1/2 cup paprika|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|3 teaspoons granulated onion|
|1/2 teaspoon cayenne|
|2 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt|
|2 1/2 tablespoons ground black pepper|
|2 lb boneless beef short ribs, cleaned|
|1 cup BBQ sauce|
- Place brown sugar, paprika, granulated sugar, onion, cayenne, salt, and black pepper in a medium bowl, stir ingredients together.
- Generously sprinkle ribs with seasoning, coating all sides. Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Oil grill rack then preheat grill by turning all burners on high. Close lid and allow grill to preheat for 10 minutes.
- When grill is ready, reduce heat to medium and set beef ribs in the grill and close lid. Turn ribs every 5 minutes, for a total cooking time of 20 minutes, in order for every side of the ribs to get slightly caramelized.
- Reduce heat slightly then brush the ribs with BBQ sauce. Close lid and cook ribs for 2 minutes. Flip and brush with sauce, close lid and cook for 2 minutes.
- Transfer ribs to a platter, cover with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef Ribs|