Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey Garlic Shrimp
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
5 ingredients for 1 delicious meal!
|4 tablespoons honey|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|1/2 teaspoon minced ginger|
|1 lb shrimp, (cleaned, tail on)|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
- Combine honey, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a mixing bowl. Transfer to resealable bag.
- Place shrimp in bag. Coat evenly and let marinate for 30 minutes. Discard marinade afterward.
- Heat a medium skillet to high heat. Once hot, pour a small amount of cooking oil then add half shrimp. Sear both sides of shrimp, about one minute per side. (Repeat with second batch) Transfer to plate.
- Use tongs to gently rub shrimp on caramelized sauce on bottom of skillet.
- Serve shrimp while hot and pour remaining sauce from skillet over shrimp and enjoy.
|Course:||Side, appetizer, dinner|
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >