Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey Garlic Shrimp
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
5 ingredients for 1 delicious meal!
|4 tablespoons honey|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|1/2 teaspoon minced ginger|
|1 lb shrimp, (cleaned, tail on)|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
- Combine honey, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a mixing bowl. Transfer to resealable bag.
- Place shrimp in bag. Coat evenly and let marinate for 30 minutes. Discard marinade afterward.
- Heat a medium skillet to high heat. Once hot, pour a small amount of cooking oil then add half shrimp. Sear both sides of shrimp, about one minute per side. (Repeat with second batch) Transfer to plate.
- Use tongs to gently rub shrimp on caramelized sauce on bottom of skillet.
- Serve shrimp while hot and pour remaining sauce from skillet over shrimp and enjoy.
|Course:||Side, appetizer, dinner|
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >