Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Carne Asada
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Highly flavorful and quick to prepare.
|Cooking oil, for skillet|
|2 teaspoons ground cumin|
|2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced|
|2 boneless beef top loin steaks|
|2 lime wedges|
|3/4 cup prepared guacamole|
|4 flour tortillas, warmed|
- Pour a small amount of cooking oil into a skillet and bring to medium heat.
- Combine cumin and garlic in a small mixing bowl. Press steaks into bowl and evenly coat with cumin and garlic.
- Place steaks in the skillet and cook until browned and then flip to cook other side.
- Remove steak from the skillet. Place steak on a cutting board and squeeze lime juice evenly over each steaks, then cut into thin slices.
- Serve with guacamole and tortillas.