Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Baked Barbecue-Style Chicken Wings
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Rate this Recipe
Serves 9 |
Deceptively wholesome and delicious!
|1 cup rolled oats|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 cup almond flour|
|1/2 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1/4 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4 teaspoon baking powder|
|2 tablespoons coconut oil|
|1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup creamy peanut butter|
|1/4 cup maple syrup|
|1/3 cup chocolate chip|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the oats, salt, almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place the coconut oil in a small skillet. Set heat to low to melt coconut oil, stirring often. Once melted, beat in the eggs. Then add in the vanilla extract, peanut butter and maple syrup. Stir until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the mixing bowl and stir until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the pan, spread out evenly.
- Place the pan into the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before cutting into nine squares.
|Main Ingredient:||Oatmeal, Chocolate Chips|
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Pack the Perfect Picnic!
Grab your picnic basket and blanket, and get ready for a moveable feast! View Recipes >