Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bacon Ranch Chicken Tostadas
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Great for lunch or dinner.
|4 tostada shells|
|2 boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|1 packet ranch dressing seasoning, 1 oz.|
|10 oz sour cream|
|1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
|4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled|
|2 green onions, sliced|
|Shredded lettuce, for topping|
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish. Add 1/4 cup water. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove from the oven, let the chicken cool and chop up. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine ranch seasoning and sour cream. Stir together very well. Set aside.
- Place the tostada shells on a baking sheet. Top each with an even amount of chicken, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- Place in the oven to bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Top each tostada with bacon, green onion and shredded lettuce. Spoon the ranch mixture over top and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast|
See Other Recipes Like This
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >