Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cinnamon Vanilla Candied Peanuts
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
The right amount of sweet cinnamon goodness.
|1 1/2 cups water|
|3 cups sugar|
|6 cups raw peanuts|
|1 tablespoon ground cinnamon|
|1 tablespoon vanilla extract|
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour water and sugar into a large saucepan. Bring to medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- Once sugar has dissolved, add peanuts, ground cinnamon and vanilla extract. Stir together and often until liquid evaporates.
- Transfer peanuts to the baking sheet and distribute evenly. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, turning about halfway through.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the candied peanuts cool.
|Cooking Method:||Stovetop, Bake|
See Other Recipes Like This
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >