Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cinnamon Vanilla Candied Peanuts
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
The right amount of sweet cinnamon goodness.
|1 1/2 cups water|
|3 cups sugar|
|6 cups raw peanuts|
|1 tablespoon ground cinnamon|
|1 tablespoon vanilla extract|
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour water and sugar into a large saucepan. Bring to medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- Once sugar has dissolved, add peanuts, ground cinnamon and vanilla extract. Stir together and often until liquid evaporates.
- Transfer peanuts to the baking sheet and distribute evenly. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, turning about halfway through.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the candied peanuts cool.
|Cooking Method:||Stovetop, Bake|
See Other Recipes Like This
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >