Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sausage and Veggie Lasagna
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Perfect for feeding the whole family.
|1 box lasagna noodles|
|2 lb sweet Italian sausage|
|2 sweet onions, chopped|
|6 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 cup diced carrots|
|1 bag fresh spinach, 16 oz.|
|1 jar pasta sauce, 16 oz.|
|1 container ricotta cheese, 16 oz.|
|4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese|
|2 tablespoons Italian seasoning|
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions then drain.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Saute sausage, onions, garlic, and carrots until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Drain if needed.
- Grease a 13" x 9" pan with non-stick cooking spray. Layer pasta sauce, noodles, ricotta cheese, meat & veggie mixture, spinach, shredded cheese. Repeat three times.
- Finish top layer with shredded cheese and Italian seasoning. Cover with foil and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting to serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >