Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Cordon Bleu Burgers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Specialty taste made right at home.
|2 teaspoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling|
|4 slices Canadian bacon|
|2 lb ground chicken breast|
|2 teaspoons sweet paprika|
|2 teaspoons poultry seasoning|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon pepper|
|1 shallot, finely chopped|
|4 deli slices Swiss cheese|
|2/3 cup mayonnaise|
|3 tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|4 sprigs tarragon, chopped|
|4 Kaiser rolls, split and toasted|
|1 tomato, thinly sliced|
|Lettuce, for topping|
- Preheat grill pan to medium high heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil and Canadian bacon. Warm bacon and caramelize it at edges, 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a piece of foil. Fold foil over loosely to keep warm.
- Combine chicken, paprika, poultry seasoning, grill seasoning, shallot. Score meat with the side of your hand to separate into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 large patties, 3/4 to 1 inch thick. Drizzle patties with oil and place on hot grill pan, griddle or in skillet. Cook 5 minutes on each side, until chicken is cooked through.
- Top patties with reserved cooked Canadian bacon and Swiss cheese. Fold each slice of cheese in half to fit the burger. Cover loosely with tin foil. Turn off pan and let cheese melt, 2 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, tarragon. Slather Kaiser roll tops with sauce. Place Cordon Bleu burgers on bun bottoms and top with lettuce and tomato. Place tops on burger and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
Prepare a Special Meal for Your Sweetheart
Worried about Valentine's Day dinner? Are you making your sweetheart a special dinner? What will you make? Here are a few recipe ideas to get you started. From main courses to a dessert and cocktail. View Recipes >