Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Beef Roast Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
The perfect sandwich for lunch or dinner.
|1 lb beef roast, (cooked and sliced thin)|
|6 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|1 tablespoon mustard, (your preference)|
|12 slices bread, (regular or gluten free)|
|1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|3 tablespoons grated onion|
|6 slices cheese, (your preference)|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine grated onion, Worcestershire, mustard and mayonnaise together.
- Spread the dressing on one side of each slice of bread. Layer on the cheese and roast beef on bottom slices. Form sandwiches with remaining slices.
- Place each sandwich in a aluminum foil square. Wrap up each sandwich until sealed.
- Arrange foiled sandwich on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes. (Sandwiches should be crisp)
- Remove from oven, and serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >