Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Beef Roast Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
The perfect sandwich for lunch or dinner.
|1 lb beef roast, (cooked and sliced thin)|
|6 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|1 tablespoon mustard, (your preference)|
|12 slices bread, (regular or gluten free)|
|1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|3 tablespoons grated onion|
|6 slices cheese, (your preference)|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine grated onion, Worcestershire, mustard and mayonnaise together.
- Spread the dressing on one side of each slice of bread. Layer on the cheese and roast beef on bottom slices. Form sandwiches with remaining slices.
- Place each sandwich in a aluminum foil square. Wrap up each sandwich until sealed.
- Arrange foiled sandwich on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes. (Sandwiches should be crisp)
- Remove from oven, and serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >