Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten Free Chipotle Bacon Sliders
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Small size, huge flavor.
|4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped|
|3 tablespoons coconut oil|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste|
|1 yellow onion, sliced into thin rounds|
|1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder|
|2 tablespoons lime juice|
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 teaspoon cumin powder|
|Fresh vegetables, optional, for garnish|
|Gluten-free slider buns|
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a medium pan. Bring to medium heat. Once hot, add onions and saute until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- As onions are cooking, mash together 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, avocado and lime juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine chopped bacon, chipotle chili powder, ground beef and cumin powder. Season with sea salt. Once combined, form into 8 small patties.
- In a separate pan, add 1 tablespoon coconut oil and bring to medium-high heat. Once hot, cook patties for 5 minutes per side.
- Place cooked patties on slider buns. Top patties with onions, avocado mix and fresh vegetables.
|Course:||Dinner, lunch, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
Prepare a Special Meal for Your Sweetheart
Worried about Valentine's Day dinner? Are you making your sweetheart a special dinner? What will you make? Here are a few recipe ideas to get you started. From main courses to a dessert and cocktail. View Recipes >