Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Paleo Chicken Soup
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Lighter, healthier and heartier.
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1 cup pearl onions|
|Dried thyme, (to taste)|
|3 quarts water|
|Dried rosemary, (to taste)|
|1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic|
|3 lb chicken breasts, (boneless, skinless)|
|1/2 cup baby spinach, (torn)|
|2 carrots, (diced)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|4 stalks celery, (chopped)|
- Pour water into slow cooker. Add chicken breasts, pearl onions, minced garlic, carrots and celery. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn heat to low, cover and cook for 8 hours.
- Remove top, add thyme and rosemary. Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Place baby spinach in slow cooker and cook until spinach wilts.
- Spoon soup into bowls and enjoy!
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >