Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Lemon Pie Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Everything you love about the pie only smaller.
|1 box pie crusts
|1/2 cup sugar
|10 oz lemon curd
|1 tablespoon water
|Powdered sugar, for topping.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place egg into a small bowl, add water, whisk until well mixed.
- Roll out pie crusts. Spread lemon curd on one of the piecrusts. Leave a small border around the edge. Place second piecrust on top.
- Press cookie cutter into piecrust. Use end of knife to seal edges of mini pies. Cut an X into the tops of each pie.
- Brush egg wash over the tops, sprinkle sugar over tops.
- Place mini pies on baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet into oven, bake 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >