Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Hot and Spicy Drumsticks
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Red Velvet Holiday Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A festive and tasty way to enjoy the holidays.
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 box red velvet cake mix|
|2 tablespoons flour|
|1/2 cup canola oil|
|1/2 cup white chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together flour and cake mix. Whisk until smooth.
- Add in vanilla extract, eggs and eggs to mix. Mix until smooth. Gently stir in white chocolate chips into mix.
- Pour powdered sugar into a small bowl.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of dough, place in powdered sugar. Roll dough into a ball, dip back in powered sugar until completely coated. Place dough on baking sheet. Repeat process until all dough is gone.
- Place baking sheet into oven, bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cookies fully cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >