Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Mexican Veggie Pasta
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Jalapeno Lime Marinated Steak
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Beefy, zesty, tangy and all together delicious.
|3 lb flap steak|
|6 tablespoons lime juice|
|6 teaspoons lime zest|
|1/2 cup olive oil|
|1 jalapeno, diced|
|1 tablespoon ground paprika|
|2 tablespoons ground cumin|
|1 teaspoon ground oregano|
|2 cloves garlic, finely minced|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
- Place the flap steak into a resealable plastic bag. Set aside.
- Add the lime juice, lime zest, olive oil, diced jalapeno, paprika, cumin, oregano, minced garlic, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl. Stir together until well combined.
- Pour the marinade into the bag and coat the steak well. Place the bag into the refrigerator and let sit for 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Remove the steaks from the marinade.
- Place the steaks on the grill. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes per side.
- Let the meat rest for 10 minutes in a foil tent before slicing as thinly as possible.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Pack the Perfect Picnic!
Grab your picnic basket and blanket, and get ready for a moveable feast! View Recipes >