Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Prime Rib Roast with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Every bite is incredibly savory and tender.
|7 lb prime rib roast|
|1/4 cup whipping cream|
|1/4 cup sour cream|
|3 tablespoons prepared horseradish|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Place the prime rib roast into a roasting pan.
- Place the roasting pan into the oven and brown for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325° F. Continue to cook for 90 minutes.
- Remove prime rib roast from the oven and place on a cutting board. Let sit for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Use a hand mixer to whip whipping cream until it forms soft peaks. Fold in sour cream, horseradish and salt.
- Scoop a dollop of creamy horseradish sauce next to the prime rib roast on the serving plates.
|Main Ingredient:||Prime Rib Roast|
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >