Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Breakfast Pancake Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
The tastiest breakfast items all wrapped up in pancakes.
|1 1/2 cups flour|
|3 tablespoons melted butter|
|3 tablespoons sugar|
|1 1/2 cups milk|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|5 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|12 slices bacon|
|6 slices cheese, your preference|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|Maple Syrup, for brushing|
- Preheat oven to 200° F. Heat a griddle to medium.
- Combine flour, melted butter, sugar, milk, 2 eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder and kosher salt in a mixing bowl to make pancake batter.
- Grease the griddle with cooking spray. Pour 1/2 cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook pancakes until the top is bubbling and the bottom is browned. Flip and cook for about 2 minutes, until bottom is browned.
- Transfer pancakes to a baking sheet. Brush a small amount of maple syrup onto each pancake. Gently fold in half and place in the oven to keep warm.
- Place bacon in a large pan. Cook to desired doneness. Transfer cooked bacon to the baking sheet, next to the pancakes.
- Crack egg over a pan and cook sunny side up. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer eggs to a plate and place in the oven to keep warm while other eggs are cooking. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Place a slice of cheese in the middle of each pancake. Add a slice of bacon and an egg. Fold up and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Bacon, Eggs|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >