Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pan-seared Ribeye with Sauteed Mushrooms
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 |
The easiest steak dinner for one.
|1 ribeye steak|
|3 tablespoons olive oil, more for seasoning steak|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|1/2 cup white mushrooms, sliced|
|1 scallion, sliced|
|Kosher salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
- Evenly coat entire steak with olive oil and season both sides with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the skillet is hot add the steak. Cook steak for 5 minutes, reduce heat to medium then flip. Cook steak for an additional 5 minutes, for medium-rare. Transfer steak to a plate and let rest.
- In a separate skillet, add 3 tablespoons olive oil and butter, bring skillet to medium heat.
- Once the butter melts, add crushed garlic and saute until golden brown.
- Add sliced mushrooms and lightly season with salt and black pepper. Saute mushrooms until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Add scallions to skillet and saute for 2 minutes.
- Spoon mushroom, scallions and garlic over steak.
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >