Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mushroom and Black Bean Burger
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Meatless and wholly delicious.
|1 cup diced baby bella mushrooms|
|6 cloves garlic, roasted|
|3/4 cup chopped onion|
|3/4 cup chopped spinach|
|1 1/4 cup ground oats|
|4 teaspoons cumin|
|2 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
- Mash black beans in a bowl with a fork or spoon.
- Add diced mushrooms, oats and diced garlic to the beans. Mix together.
- Pour in Worcestershire sauce, cumin and spinach. Mix together.
- Form mixture into 8 patties. Set aside.
- Pour cooking oil into a large pan. Bring to medium heat. Once hot, add patties and cook for about 6 minutes per side.
- Serve on burger buns or enjoy as an entrée with sides.
|Main Ingredient:||Black Beans, Mushrooms|