Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken With Black Bean Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Simple to prepare with big flavors.
|2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips|
|1/8 teaspoon black pepper|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 red bell pepper, chopped|
|1 onion, chopped|
|2 tablespoons black bean sauce|
|1/2 cup chicken broth|
|1 teaspoon corn starch|
- Combine the teriyaki sauce and garlic in a bowl. Once mixed together add the chicken. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into a large skillet, bring to high heat. Once hot, add the red pepper and onion. Cook until tender, stirring constantly.
- Remove the vegetables and transfer to a bowl.
- Add remaining vegetable oil to the pan. Place marinated chicken into the pan, then drizzle black bean sauce over top.
- Cook until the chicken for about 7 minutes. Flip chicken and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Add vegetables back into pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the chicken stock into a bowl and add cornstarch. Mix together well, then pour over the chicken, coating evenly.
- Transfer chicken to serving plates and enjoy.
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast|
See Other Recipes Like This
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >