Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Steak Tacos With Spicy Pico De Gallo
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Don't let their small size fool you!
|2 lb. beef shoulder top blade steaks, flat iron|
|12 small flour tortillas|
|Spicy Pico de Gallo, recipe follows|
|1 package shredded Mexican cheese blend, 8 oz.|
|1/2 cup Italian dressing, prepared|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1 tablespoon honey|
|2 teaspoon cumin, ground|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
- Cut beef steaks lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4" strips; set aside.
- Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl.
- Place beef and marinade in food-safe plastic bag. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- Heat pan over medium heat until hot. Add the beef to the pan and cook until no longer pink.
- Evenly divide beef strips over tortillas.
- Top with 1 tablespoon Spicy Pico de Gallo and 1 tablespoon cheese.
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >