Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Streusel Topped Pumpkin Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Delicious, easy and fun to make.
|3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk|
|1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 cup whole spelt flour|
|1/4 cup canola oil|
|1 cup white spelt flour|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/3 cup pumpkin puree|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1 cup sugar|
|For Streusel Topping:|
|2 tablespoon vegan butter spread|
|1/3 cup white spelt flour|
|3 tablespoons brown sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Fill a 12-count muffin tray with paper liners. Set aside.
- Combine ground nutmeg, baking soda, 1 cup whole spelt flour, 1 cup white spelt flour, salt, cinnamon and sugar in a mixing bowl. Whisk together well.
- Add almond milk, canola oil and pumpkin puree to mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine vegan butter spread, 1/3 cup white spelt flour and brown sugar. Mix together until coarse and crumbly.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, 2/3 full. Top with streusel topping.
- Place muffin tin into oven, bake for 18-22 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >