Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Black Bean Veggie Patty Burgers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Healthy, hearty and homemade!
|1/2 onion, quartered and then sliced|
|1 tablespoon ground cumin|
|1 can black beans|
|1 teaspoon hot sauce|
|1/2 cup bread crumbs|
|1/2 green bell pepper, sliced|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|3 cloves garlic, peeled|
|Cooking spray, for greasing cooking sheet|
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour black beans into a bowl, mash with a fork until mushy. Set aside.
- Place garlic cloves, green bell pepper and onion in a blender, chop until well mixed. Add mashed black beans top mixture and stir together.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cumin, egg, hot sauce and chili powder. Add mixture to blender, mix together.
- Add breadcrumbs to mixture and stir until it holds together.
- Separate into four patties. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes per side.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >