Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 18 |
Why buy store bought cookies, when these are so easy to make?
|1 cup sugar|
|1 cup peanut butter|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine egg, sugar and peanut butter in a mixing bowl. Stir together until smooth.
- Scoop small amount out and form into small balls. Arrange on baking sheet.
- Press fork on top to make crisscross pattern.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
Prepare a Special Meal for Your Sweetheart
Worried about Valentine's Day dinner? Are you making your sweetheart a special dinner? What will you make? Here are a few recipe ideas to get you started. From main courses to a dessert and cocktail. View Recipes >