Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crispy Peach & Blueberry Bites
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
A sweet and fruity confection that’s sure to be a hit.
|1 lb. blueberries|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|2/3 cup chopped pecans|
|3 peaches, halved, pitted, and sliced thin|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|3 teaspoons cornstarch|
|3 oz. flour|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|2 oz. unsalted butter, plus more for pan|
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Stir together cinnamon, half the salt, flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Add butter and work in with fingers until clumps form. Add in pecans and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together remaining salt, sugar, blueberries, cornstarch and peaches. Stir together until fruit is evenly coated.
- Butter a large pan and spread out fruit mixture. Sprinkle brown sugar on fruit.
- Place in oven, bake for 40-45 minutes. Center should brown and bubble.
- Allow cooling then cut into equal sized pieces.