Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Oven Roasted Kale Chips
Rate this Recipe
Serves 18 |
Easy, fast & delicious!
|1 bunch kale|
|1/8 cup olive oil|
|1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|Red chili flakes, (to taste)|
|Italian herbs seasoning, (to taste)|
- Preheat to 375 degrees f.
- Rinse kale and dry completely. Remove stems and coarsely chop.
- In a large bowl combine the kale with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, red chili flakes and Italian herbs. Coat evenly.
- Arrange seasoned kale on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes until kale is crispy and dry (not too brown). (Some may be chewy instead of crisp)
- Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >