Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry, Orange and Pecan Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
Sweet, wholesome, and so easy to make.
|2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1/2 tablespoon orange zest|
|1/2 cup orange juice|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|2 1/3 cups almond flour|
|1/3 cup coconut flour|
|1 cup cranberries|
|1/2 cup chopped pecans|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place a liner into each muffin well.
- Add the eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, honey, orange zest and orange juice to a mixing bowl. Pour the baking soda over top. Then add the almond and coconut flours. Use a hand mixer on low speed, mix until just combined.
- Add the cranberries and chopped pecans to the batter. Use a spoon to gently stir together.
- Generously fill each muffin cup with the batter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes before removing from the pan.
|Main Ingredient:||Cranberry, Pecan|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >