Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolatey Cookie Balls
Rate this Recipe
Serves 20 |
|36 sandwich cookies|
|8 oz cream cheese|
|1 bag dark chocolate melting wafers, 10 oz.|
|1 bag white vanilla melting wafers, 10 oz.|
|Sprinkles, for decorating|
- Add the sandwich cookies to a food processor and pulse until crumbs.
- Add the cream cheese to the food processor and pulse until combined.
- Transfer cookie mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out a small amount of the cookie mixture and roll into a ball. Arrange on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cookie mixture.
- Place the baking sheet into the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- Place the dark chocolate and white vanilla wafers in separate bowls and melt.
- Dip half of the cookie balls in dark chocolate and the other half in the white vanilla. Top with sprinkles.
- Arrange the cookie balls back on the baking sheet. Place the baking sheet back into the refrigerator to chill for another 30 minutes.
|Main Ingredient:||Sandwich Cookie, Chocolate|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >