Love of Cooking
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Marinated Shrimp with Fresh Mint, Grapefruit and Ginger
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Chicken and Veggies Red Coconut Curry
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Bold and spicy flavors throughout.
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in thin strips|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|2 cans coconut milk, 13.5 oz each|
|2 tablespoon red curry paste|
|1 package stir fry vegetable mix, 12 oz.|
|1 tablespoon fresh lime juice|
|Steamed rice, for serving|
- Pour olive oil into a large skillet. Bring to high heat.
- Once hot, place chicken in the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to medium and add coconut milk. Bring to a boil.
- Add red curry paste and vegetable stir fry mix. Stir together and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Spritz lime juice over top and stir to combine.
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >